Practices begin week of 3/12 (practices are either Mondays or Wednesdays)
Games begin on 3/29 (games are on Thursdays)
Last game on 5/24
Welcome to San Diego Surf’s Volunteer Coaching Based Spring Recreational Program!
All games and practices are held at the fantastic Surf Cup Sports Park fields (formerly known as Polo fields) as one of the best soccer facilities in Southern California. Not only is this great for the players but also makes it easy and fun for the family!
Surf can offer the highest level of volunteer support, making sure all volunteer coaches are certified and have been provided the education needed in order to provide a safe and enjoyable soccer experience!
Aim of Program:
Our goal is to create a community/family atmosphere for the kids to play soccer, meet new friends and gain understanding, passion and love for the game!
– 10 practices (75 minutes in duration)
– 8 Games (40-60 minutes in duration)
– No official refereeing (no time wasting)
– Uniform (1 home jersey in white, 1 away jersey in blue) No shorts or socks provided. Please purchase Nike, or plain black shorts or socks. No other brands.
– Certified Coach with professional Surf coaches' supervision and training plan
– Opportunity to practice and play at San Diego’s BEST soccer facility!
We will need VOLUNTEERS! This is your chance to connect with your community through the beautiful game. You will be given help by Surf Professional Coaching Staff - Coach Brad and Coach Mario! If you’re interested, please contact Brad Green at email@example.com.
You can send any of your questions to your Surf Recreation Coaching Directors Mario Mrakovic at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Brad Green at email@example.com.
Surf Cup Sports Park (formerly called San Diego Polo Fields)
14989 Via De La Valle
Del Mar CA 92014
Registering for SD Surf Soccer Recreational Program Spring 2018
To start the camp registration process, you'll need to create a parent account with San Diego Surf Soccer Club.